Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk City, Russia – MBBS Education
Foreign Education for MBBS Course:-
The Russian “Smolensk State Medical university” providing admissions for Indian students for MBBS program, and this university is located at Smolensk City, Russia, and it offered in English medium. And this university, recognized by the India, USA, UK, and WHO.
As per Indian medical council’s graduate Medical Education Regulation 1997, the minimum qualifications for an Indian student’s for admission into any foreign institutions is
His/hers age should be 17 years old on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the course.
He/She must be passed in His/hers 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physic, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with a minimum of 50% percent marks taken together in Physic, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in class 2 of regulation 4.
Application and admission procedure:-
- Based on the terms and conditions of Smolensk State Medical University, Russian Government, Indian Government and Medical Council of India, the Cosmos Educational Consultants will select the applicant.
- Applicants should fill the Cosmos Educational Consultant provided application.
- And then applicant’s father has to fill, an Undertaking form provided by the Cosmos Educational Consultants.
- Within 7 days the applicant will got an admission letter from Smolensk State Medical University and is provided by the Cosmos Educational Consultants.
- And then Cosmos Educational Consultants will helps in fulfilling the requirements for the students visa from Russian Embassy.
- The students are, requested to obtain their passports well before departure to Russia.
- Candidates will receive student’s visa from Russian Embassy.
- The candidates will get a list for a necessary item has to take and not to take along with him. He/ She prepare their selves for journey.
- A paper also provided to them to explain what to do at airport and the students will then provided with an air tickets for journey of New-Delhi –Moscow.
- The students will fly to Moscow and then the Cosmos Educational Consultants Representatives receive them at Moscow. Then they travel to Smolensk along with Cosmos Educational Consultants representative.
- And then Cosmos Educational Consultants will provides the transportation.
- on reaching to the hostel they provided with an Indian meal, and then the students immediately be provided a room. The rooms in the hostels are two and three bedded and fully furnished. After this the students will provided with a 5-minutes telephone call to India.
- After completion of admission process as soon as the classes will be starts.
Tuition fee US $5,000 [Approx. Rs. 3, 20,000/-] per year.
Hostel fee US $ 350 [Approx. Rs. 22,500/-] per year.
Compulsory medical insurance US $ 150 [Approx.. Rs. 10,000/-] per year.
Onetime payment of Rs.1, 05,000/– (by bank draft only) which includes admission procedures,student visa, invitation letter, air ticket for Delhi to Moscow.